Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Stampotique Designer Challenge-Anything Goes!



This week over at Stampotique Designer Challenge, Kim is the Hostess! She is letting you have your creative licence with an "anything goes" challenge.

I decided to make something sweet and simple. Non descript really, yet elegant I think.

It is actually a touch prettier in person as the glitter glimmers and shimmers and I didn't capture the pure whiteness of the cardstock.

I wanted to thank Carol and Kim for having me as Guest Designer over at Stampotique this month!

I used the following stamps for this creation


Be sure to head on over to the Stampotique Blog to link up your creations HERE

Also, did you KNOW there is a new release Blog Hop Happening over at Stampotique?

For all the details, check out THIS POST

Happy Stamping!


--Vicki~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****