Wednesday, August 5, 2015

SDC207 It's a Photo Bomb!





I'm Very excited to be Joining Stampotique Originals as their August Guest Designer~

I've always been very fond of Carole and Jim and their wonderful array of Stamps~

Claudine Criner is our hostess this week: We all know those crazy animals or people who make funny faces behind or in front of us while we are taking a photo or those who like to take photos of themselves. Well this challenge is all about that. I want to see those funny photo bomb projects or your best selfie.



For my Card I used the Following Stamps



The Lion was coloured with Prism Pencils
The Shroom and Schu coloured with Copic Markers
Background Sponged in with SU Ink
Die Cut from Impression Obsession

Hope you will play along in the challenge!

You can link your projects up HERE

Will be back soon to share another Stampotique Project with you~

--Vicki~~




1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****