Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Christmas is peeking round the corner



It's really never too early to get started on Christmas Cards! In fact, it's really quite nice to have them out of the way, isn't it? I hate to say this while enjoying some balmy weather, but Christmas might be on us before we know it, so why not be ready!

I'm going to show you two different styles using the Poinsettia Sketch Stamp
In both cases I stamped in Versamark added Gold embossing powder and heated.
In the first card, I used shades of Coral with my Copics to colour. I added a little stickle dew drops. No great reason, just because I could!




I wanted to create a soft shabby chic card in this one, so I embossed the image in gold over neutral paper. I coloured the Sugar Plum Angel in Flesh and peach tones to keep her subtle. I think it turned out an unusual, yet pretty card!



I believe the Poinsettia sketch stamp is a great staple stamp to have around for christmas card creating!


Happy Stamping!

--Vicki--


1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****