Friday, January 2, 2015

1 Corinthians 13



Good Morning!

I wanted to share a card that I created for the upcoming CHA release!

Next week, we're doing a week long blog hop to showcase all the new designs that will be released.
These Love themed stamps will be available on the IO stamps website very soon.

This particular card was inspired by the 1 Corinthians Stamp

This is such a beautiful writing in the Bible; a wonderful passage by which to measure the validity of your intimate relationships.  We can speak the words "I Love you" so easily, but if we can't live up to those words, it's a rather moot point isn't it? I understand that all relationships are not perfect and the road can be rocky at times, but Love can only persevere if all the other principles stated above are practiced. If there is no trust, there is no love. If one is presented with the truth and can perhaps rejoice with it, then perhaps love will never fail. Is it Love that fails, or rather the people who carry a misconstrued idea of what Love actually is?

This year I will open my heart to the Universe and rejoice in the truths that I am presented and I will truly Love with all my heart and soul.




Card Supplies


F13275 Rose Collage
H13274 Just Love
B9525 I Love you
{ I have no direct links to the stamps as they aren't currently on the site, but will be very soon}

Leaves and Gemstones-Prima Marketing

The flower is coloured with Tim Holtz Distress Inks and Ranger Blending Stump pen


Live the Life you Love, Love the Life you Live

-Vicki~


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful post Vicki and stunning card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty image Vicki, but it is the way you colored it and paper that you paired with it that makes it truly beautiful.

    I thought that your Sydney might be a Shih tzu. She's a beauty too. I LOVE the breed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****