Thursday, September 18, 2014

It's hip to be square! Impression Obsession Thursday Challenge


Hello Peeps!!!

Hope all is well in your world......I've been working on getting stronger. Physically, Emotionally and Spiritually! So if i've been a little scarce, it's 'cause i've been busy! But it's paying off and I feel better now, than I have in several years!

Today's challenge is to create a square card.......perfect for my eerie Hallowe'en Scene!!!

I am SOOOOO Loving the IO winter release!

and Guess what? We'll be having a hop very soon to showcase the new shapes to DIE FOR!~~~~

For this card, I used the following Dies

Icicle Edger -Works well for creepy grass!
The sentiment is built from 


Designer Paper is from The Paper Loft-Gearhead collection

Be sure to hop on over to the IO Blog to get the links to the DT challenge cards and all the deets on the challenge!

Happy Stamping,


Vicki

3 comments:

  1. What a great card! I love it! Cute idea to have pumpkins hanging from the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky, I'm just not into Halloween ,but this is cute. thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****