Wednesday, April 25, 2012

SDC53 Make an ATC



Our Beautiful Maria challenged the team to make an Artist's Trading Card this week. I think I"ve only ever made one before, so it was a bit of a challenge for me. What a tiny space to work in. For my creation I used Big Bee, Tiny bee, HoneyComb background stamp and the "fly" sentiment all available at Stampotique Originals. Be sure to visit the Stampotique Designer's challenge to enter your own creation.
If you use Stampotique Stamps, you could win a $30.00 Gift certificate for some new rubba!!!

Happy Stamping

Ink-Donna Salazar Mixed Media Ink-Honey and Leather
Pan Pastels
White and Espresso Cardstock-Stampin' Up!

7 comments:

  1. Its so lovely Vicki :) that yellow is so rich and deep - lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Vicki, love those bees x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have spent several days out in the garden this past week (in between rain showers!) so these bees are very timely! Wonderful ATC!
    Val :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, guess my first response didn't go through, gorgeous ATC and love these bees with the honeycomb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful atc Vicki, love the warm colours of this one

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, can't believe you've only made one ATC before! Lovely colours, gorgeous :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****