Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Glitter and Twine and Sparkles OH MY!



So............ this is what my Dear Mom and I were up to last weekend............MOST of last weekend!!! She likes to give her Sorority Sisters a special gift at Christmas. We'd been pondering over various ideas for the lst few months and decided that Christmas Tags would be sweet and practical. Since her Party is next week, last Friday I figured that we better get our butt in gear and get going with these as the party would be here before we knew it AND I wasn't sure how long it would really take to make 180 tags and 30 Toppers!


So.................... what do you think?




I got this great Tim Holtz Die at Scrappin' Great Deals!



This is the longer carved ornament. I  like that there are two ornaments on one die!



I didn't have enough glittery paper to do 30 of the same colour, so we changed it up a bit!


I think the purple and black is my Fave Colour Combo!



This one looks rather elegant too IRL


We threw in a couple of quickie tags............made with the SU ornament punch and matching stamp set!




We jazzed this one up with some Viva Pearl Pen



This one was made with my Cricut Cartridge............easy peasy too!



An alternative topper!!!!

Now just to get the danged mess cleaned up!!!!!

Happy Stamping!


4 comments:

  1. these look even more beautiful here on the blog than on skype and I agree, the purple/black is one of my favorite combos as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, just wanted to say that this was a very well written post and I enjoyed reading it. It's great to see someone sharing interesting information on the internet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****