Saturday, September 10, 2011

Crazy 4 Challenges 104-The Colours of Autumn






This week Barb Anders is back with another fun challenge.

 it's a color challenge and with Fall almost here we are taking our inspiration from these gorgeous fall colors. So make your card using the colors orange, olive green, yellow & brown.





For my card, I used this Beautiful Image  from Lablanche Stamps called Wandering Among Daisies that you can find at Scrappin' Great Deals. I'm very excited to be designing for Sheila and you will see some fun projects and products from time to time!  This Stamp is a Silicone Stamp. I've never used a stamp made of this material before, but it stamped beautifully.  The Designer Paper is from the Graphic 45  Le Romantique Collection, 

I coloured my image with my  Shinhan Art Touch Twin Markers.. For this card, I used some of my Fine/Broad Point Markers (the markers in the black casing) for the small floral areas. I love the fact that the fine tip, is in fact very fine, allowing for blending in teeny tiny spaces and drawing fine lines around images as you can see in this Scrapbook Page by my dear friend Jeanne Streiff . The Other option are the Brush and Chisel Edges Markers (white casing) that have a lovely chisel point and firm brush, which are perfect for both small and large areas...............and of course backgrounds and techniques, which I hope to bring you lots of example of in the future 




I then sponged Caramel Ink around the entire image to distress it a bit and keep with my Victorian looking theme.  The Sunflower, Sentiment, Buttons and Linen Thread are little goodies that I've had around for at least a Hundred years!!!!

Marker Colours Include

Y35, 37, 41, 141
BR 94,99, 107, 109
R 131
0-blender
G 43, GY175, 
YR 21, 23, 29, 33




If you decide to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C104. Don't forget to go  back to the Challenge Blog and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see it too.

Now let's see what the "Crazies" have come up with this week.......just follow the links on my sidebar and you will see some BEAUTIFUL creations!!!!

Have a wonderful Saturday! I'm excited because I'll be spending my day at the Football Scrimmage with Jonathon and I hear it's going to be warm and sunny!

Happy Stamping!

Vicki

12 comments:

  1. What a pretty crad Vicki, love the image and the papers...Happy weekend girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki this is absolutely beautiful!!! What a gorgeous job you did that that image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That image on your card is stunning, Vicki...what a fantastic creation!!! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card, Vicki! I love the image and the beautiful papers. Your colouring is gorgeous and I clicked on the link to the ShinHan Touch markers...first time seeing them....very cool! You coloured beautifully with them. Hope you are doing well and had a great summer.
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicki...that card is so warm and elegant....love it...and the scrappage is fabbo too

    ReplyDelete
  6. the card is gorgeous! i love the stamped image!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****