Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Flower Soft Challenge # 27 Sweet Treats!



Our Challenge this week is to create a "sweet treat" project using Flower Soft Products. That is anything food related! I had a blast making this fun Easter Centrepiece for my table! It's hard to believe that Easter is just 4 days away.........guess it's time to run out for some Chocolate. I NEVER buy my Easter chocolate too early because I just love Chocolate tooo much.........the Easter Eggs that you see in my sample, where temporarily borrowed from my friend Kim. After taking the picture, they got safely deposited back on her area of the stamping table............ I do have to say that she shared and well, they were yummy!





I used the Easter Fun Paper Crafting Kit to make the piece that is the focal point of my fun Easter Bucket. This Kit contains 8 fun sheets of 3D cut outs covering 4 fabulous Easter designs all specifically created to work with the Flower Soft® display globes. Simply follow the number guide to cut out each element, then using foam pads or silicone glue to create height, layer up each element onto the main image.



In addition to using the Kit, I added a wee touch of Polar White Flowersoft to the Bunny to fluff him up a little. With the weather we've been having this week here in Ontario, he could use a little extra fur!!! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....!

Make sure you check out the Flowersoft Forum on Splitcoaststampers to play along and link up your creation~


2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely Easter pail hun!! LOVE your sweet image and all of those yummy goodies!! YUM!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****