Monday, February 22, 2010

Stampalicious Monday! Glitzy and Glamorous!


Guess what??? Becky just enjoyed a vakay in VEGAS! In honour of her recent vacation, she and Joycelyn want you to use some Glitz in your projects.........yep, glitter, bling bling.....just make it glitzy!!!! Ohhh now I'm thinking that my project isn't all that glamorous, but it does have Glitter!!! Play the challenge, link up on the Totally Stampalicious Blog and one lucky winner will win a fun Vegas goodie bag!!!!

For my project, I used a premade box from K&Co. I added a little glitter here and there! The Hatbox and sentiment are from the Glamour Puss Stamp set. This little project came together in a jiffy!!!
Looking forward to see what you create!!! Don't forget to check the links to the TS Design Girls on my Blog Role to see their fabby creations!

Happy Stamping!

10 comments:

  1. Lovin this Miss Vicki, I think I'm going to have to case you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect little gift box...FANTASTIC creation, Vicki...and the colors are GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little box! And the colors are bold and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect Vicki, I love the little box and all the sparkle... I hope, you enjoy your life...;-) Big hugs ...Thinking of you...every day...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this little box..It is perfectly fabulous!! Great job Vicki..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! Such a yummy project!! Just love the colors Vicki!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really gorgeous little box Vicki!! The colours are just perfect for it!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your wonderfully bright and fun colors!! Cute box!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute little box Vicki! Love the glitter bag!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****