Monday, February 8, 2010

The Pink Elephant Challenge #53 and TS Monday 15



I'm combining two challenges today! The Pink Elephant create a Valentine Challenge and Totally Stampalicious Monday, the challenge being to use hearts on your card.

I started by punching out a large heart and stamping as much of Ms. Glamour Puss on as I could fit in. Ms. G Puss was coloured in with copics.

This DP from K&C0. (last years' collection) was so pretty that I really didn't feel that this card needed too much more, apart from the sentiment, which was stamped on with red ink and glitzed up a bit with gel pen.

Stampalicious is featuring FREE SHIPPING on orders totally over $30.00. Why not pop on over there to see all the neat stamps!!!

On a sadder note, I just wanted to let you all know that I only have one more post with The Pink Elephant. I have truly loved being a part of this super talented team and love Lori to bits, but sometimes things can get a little overwhelming! You will see some changes over the next month or so. I will be bringing Christmas Stamping All Year Long back very soon and I have a sweet announcement to share with you next time! I hope that you will continue to follow The Pink Elephant and the very talented designers, cause I know I sure will.

Happy Stamping!


13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!! Love your talent and your style!! Big Hugs- LORi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rawr... she's so sassy! Great card Vicki! Your coloring always amazes me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olala... your card is very cute, love the sexy image... Big hugs and happy monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Vicki!! Looking forward to hearing what you have in the works. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe it was so great working with you on TPE. Love your card! Hugs, JennK

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicki, awesomeness job on this card! The coloring is FABULOUS! I also wanted to tell you how much I love your new website layout! Did you do it or someone do it for you! I really need to take some time to create myself a cooler looking site!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a naughty girl ;-) Love it and the coloring of her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vicki that is adorable hun!!! Love it!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Vicki! I like how you stamped the heart. We're really going to miss you around The Pink Elephant. Hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darling Valentine, Vicki!! I love the sassy image!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****