Friday, October 2, 2009

The {Stamps} of Life Thanks2Fall


Here's a little card I created using the Thanks2Fall set from The {Stamps} of Life the new October release! Boy, I must say I've been having much fun playing with the images on the Computer!!! I'll have my clear stamps soon and will whip up some more samples for you asap!


I've been into quick cards lately! This one didn't take me long at all to whip up. I simply printend and coloured the pumpkins and stems. I inserted coloured cardstock to print the sentiment and the little bat is also in the stamp set. You can see the set in it's entirity over at the website!



I used my Halloween cuttlebug template to make a little background for the pumpkins. The stickles in teh Windows look SO much better in real life!!! as does the card, I couldn't seem to get the colour just right in the editor!!!
Anyhooo............. watch soon for some more projects using this fabby stamp set!!!
Happy Stamping!
*****Vicki~~~~~

5 comments:

  1. Love this!! Great use of the embossing folder, I always wondered what to do with that one!
    Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Vicki. The embossed spook house looks fab. Gorgeousness!! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, Vicki! Those pumpkins are gorgeous and I love how they're sitting on grass!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****