Wednesday, October 21, 2009

the {Stamps} of Life-Easy Card Box



This is a quick and easy Project I completed at Jactopia this weekend. I plan to do a tutorial for this project and place it in The Stamps of Life Freebie Projects . You can see a few neat tutorials in there, including one for the Paper Pieced Pumpkin card that I showed you last week. Check the site often for new ideas!





For the inside and the box top, I stamped tone on tone with a Robins Egg Blue Ink, to create a watermarked look. To do the front panel on the box, I was inspired by a card by Kristin9312 in the Stamps of Life Gallery. Thanks Kristin! The masking technique was used on parts of the panel.



The simple cards were inspired by this card by my good friend Jeanne Streiff.


I wanted to keep the cards as simple notes and was thinking that this would be a very quick and easy gift project!

Stamps: Back2Basics Stamps of Life
Cardstock: comparable to Prism Nautical Blue Light and and Mystic Dark
Ink: Robins Egg Blue and Chocolate Brown
Accessories: Martha Stewart Border Punch, Velcro Tabs

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Happy Stamping~

*****Vicki~~~~~

4 comments:

  1. It looks great - you even made my poor frost bitten mums in the background look good!
    Luv ya
    Jax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great box! Someone will be very lucky to receive this! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****