Saturday, October 17, 2009

Kraftin' Kimmies Saturday Challenge-Beautiful Buttons



Jeanne Streiff is our Hostess for this weeks Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge!
Your challenge this week is to use Buttons on your card.....button, button, who's got buttons?? I have buttons to BLIND YOU! I can't get enough.........buttons and ribbons seem to be my thing!!! lol!

Want to play along? Visit Kraftin' Kimmie's Blog for all the specifics and to link your challenge card. One Random Winner will win some Sweet Candy! A Posy Stamp!

In addition to linking over to the Krafty Girls Sites to see some yummy samples, we have two super talented Krafty Guests this week: Michelle and Katy .

So what do you think of Dorothy the Party Deer??? Coloured in Prisma Pencils, she is the life of the party!

The DP is from Basic Grey.........Lime Ricky, I think, but don't quote me! lol.... I am terrible at remembering to make notes when I'm creating! Base colours are Hot Pink and Bright Orange. Orange Buttons and Olive Ribbon to finish!

Can't wait to see what you create!

******Vicki~~~~~

8 comments:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****