Monday, October 5, 2009

And just one more!



Roxy and Bernice absolutely make me SMILE!!!! Don't they make the SWEETEST couple.....hmm I think I use that sweet word a little too much, but they are so dang cute I can hardly stand it! If you haven't been to Kraftin' Kimmies new Website, take a gander over and have a peek!

I hope that you all enjoyed the Blog Hop Yesterday! Smashing Samples, I know for me, it was pure eye CANDY.... Speaking of Candy, My Blog Candy winner is Heather Gates, who said the following:

Heather Gates said...

wonderful layout! I would love to be your BIG winner!

Congrats Heather, please email me your snail mail addy at vickig@kos.net and I'll mail your goodie out to you!



Image is coloured with Prisma Pencils and Gamsol.......DP is from Scenic Route...Card Base is Sage Green and sentiment is not one of Kimmie's as I didn't have them when I made this card, but she has an absolutely Smashing set of sentiments on her site.

And here's a few more pics from Sunday's Launch Party!


Nicky and Vicki




Sheila from Scrappin' Great Deals and my BFF Jax!



Sheila and Kimmie and a few of the Krafty Girlz!


Happy Stamping!!!

*****Vicki~~~~~

10 comments:

  1. What an adorable card Vicki! I am loving all of the Kraftin' Kimmie images!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww ! They are so cute! Love the way you colour!:o) Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha -nice piece of gum that you can see in my mouth!!!
    I love that card - it's colours are very soft and soothing.
    Luv ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and your colouring is perfect.........Was that not a super awesome party.....very glad to have met you & Jax. Hope to meet again soon.

    Brenda
    www.luv2glitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable image! Everyone looks like they are having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicki,This is adorable!! I love the coloring you do and what great pics you have of all the girlies!! =) Very sweet of you to share them! So nice that all of you were able to meet up!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love your card Vicki! Such a sweet image and gorgeous coloring!! Boy do I wish money grew on trees so I could pick some and buy some more goodies.

    What awesome pictures!! Looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet! I love this image and especially the grass and little flowers you drew in at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, "sweet" is the right word for this darling image! I'll have to pop over and see what's up at Kimmie's!

    Love your pix... you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Vicki, and fab pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****