Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sneak Peek Day Two-Sophie Stinks Pretty!

Ohhhh I hope I didn't repulse anyone with my funky title!!!! lol........but Sophie only wears the best perfumes, especially if she's getting ready for a date with her Handsome Riley!

Hanna Stamps April release brings two new stamps from the Riley/Sophie series as well as some fun and fresh Hanna's

Don't forget to check out our release party on Monday April 6th at 9:00 p.m. in the Hanna Member Forum!!!!

The Talented DT have some sweet samples for you as well, click on the links on the sidebar to see more peeks!!!

For this card I used Basic Grey's Marakesh Collection. I really like the rich colours in this paper pad. One of the things I really love about Basic Grey is the 6x6 pads and the way they scale the image to the paper size. Perfect for cardmaking!

Happy Stamping and I'll see you tomoz with another peek at what's in store for Monday!

*****Vicki~~~~~

13 comments:

  1. Awwww...I can't wait! This one for SURE I'm getting! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Vicki! Sophie is adorable and your card is gorgeous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh look how sweet that Sophie is, adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicki, your Sophie is so so pretty. I love the image, I love the papers... Great card. Happy sunday...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so adorable!! I Just love Riley here!! Your colors are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You have colored her so pretty.. as always! Love it!! She is cute!
    Hugs,
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhhhh I LOVE this card...and I finally figured out how to post...heeeheee

    ReplyDelete
  8. SUPAH FUN! I can practically smell Sophie from here! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I love this Sophia!!! How cute and what a great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Vicki
    this card is too adorable, I love the DP colors with the colors you used to color sophie
    You did a really nice job on the coloring:-)
    Love it
    Michele spera

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vicki,

    yet a wonderful creation from the Summer Studio!!! LOL This stamp is adorable and I love her putting on her perfume!!! So so so cute!!!

    Your choice of papers always make me so envious you always have a knack at picking them!!!

    Wonderful Card

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!!! What a glamazon Sophie is!!! Too, too cute!!! I just love the coloring and the way you used the Markesh paper! So, so strikign and of course I love the ribbon and bow!!! Awesome!!!

    Smiles,
    janna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****