Thursday, January 15, 2009

Pink Cat Studio Lily and Billy Sweethearts and Kiki Cat Release day!


Today's the day that Melissa is releasing the sweet new images over at Pink Cat Studio
These are images of the full sets. I have to say that this release was very exciting for me, as it was my first with Pink Cat and I was totally amazed with the sweet ideas presented by my fellow DT Chickas...........Pink Cat's Stamp sets are totally packed with images and I love the fact that they include so many different sentiments~! Hope you enjoy your new Stamps as much as I have enjoyed mine!!!!!


Cyndi is hosting a challenge over at Paper Craft Planet in the Pink Cat Studio Group.........check it out here and play along! I would LOVE to see what you come up with, so if you play, please leave me a note so I can check it out!!!!



*****Vicki*****

4 comments:

  1. These are fantastic stamps Vicki! I love the Lily & Billy set. Too bad there is not room in the budget for these right now. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki! I just ordered my first Pink Cat stamps!!! I can't wait! I got the Lily & Billy Sweetheart and Dress-Up Lily! Thank you for introducing these adorable stamps to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vickiiiiiiiiiiiiii, the stamps are so sweet.... Love the sweet girls and bays and the little cats...! I hope you have a wonderful day... Big stamping hugs... Silke

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited that the stamps are out!! You had some of the most creative projects I have ever seen. I now have a ton of ideas!! You are so talented and so sweet, I feel so honored to be working with you!

    Smiles,
    janna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****