Sunday, December 30, 2007

Hanna's back in town!!!!


and ready for the next Holiday! Isn't she a Sweetheart? How do you like her fresh and funky do?

I KNOW that i've said this before and probably will again, but I am sure this is the BEST Hanna set yet!!! Well I probably think so because this set involves Chocolate!!!!

With so many delicious accessories to add to your designs, you won't run out of ideas for her. I have been working diligently in my Stamping Palace this weekend. Stay tuned for new Hanna samples each day until Friday, when Kristi will release her, along with the "Things Hanna Would Say" sentiment set!!!

RECIPE: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink Cardstock and Rusty Pickle DP, Choc Chip and Pallette Noir Ink. Aquapainters and Markers, Machine Stitching. I paper pieced Hanna's Dress and Suspended her on a Word Window Punch Accent.............A smidgen of Pink Grosgrain anchors her platform!

See you tomorrow!!!!!

3 comments:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****